Maria Goretti’s Bird Sanctuary
  • I'm a proud American, and this sculpture is one of the pieces that I love to keep on display to show my patriotism
  • If you have a chance to pick up one of Maria Goretti's Bird Sanctuary, I highly recommend it

• by Orrymain

Made exclusively for QVC, Maria Goretti’s Bird Sanctuary is simply awesome. I’m a proud American, and this sculpture is one of the pieces that I love to keep on display to show my patriotism.

There were ten-thousand of these porcelain eagles made. The eagle, which is about ten-inches high,

sets on a separate circular base. The proud eagle is in flight, its wings spread wide as it flies past an American flag standing brightly in front of the official national bird.

Maria Goretti’s Bird Sanctuary is a superb collectible that would go almost anywhere in a home — study,

• den, bedroom, and the living room. It could easily adorn a bookcase or be the centerpiece on a dining table. It could be a seasonal display or kept out year-round, as I do mine.

Goretti’s work is just beautiful with bright colors and detailed features. I absolutely love

it. It’s one of my favorite pieces.

Maria Goretti’s Bird Sanctuary is an affordable way to show a bit of Americana. The flag and the eagle say America more than any other visual image.

If you have a chance to pick up one of Maria Goretti’s Bird Sanctuary, I highly recommend it.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + Cause I like it ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461903637080531/k2311a0319/3.19.09