Cliff Simon  » People  »
0.5
  • Cliff Simon lost me as a fan of him or Ba'al on that day, and I've never liked him a day sense, nor have I wanted to see him on SG-1

• by Orrymain

Cliff Simon’s acting career seems to be limited to guest star appearances on Stargate SG-1. That’s where I know him from. He plays the character of Ba’al, who ended up being the last, great System Lord and the only one to be removed from his host to meet his end while the host miraculously survives.

When I checked to

see what else he’d done, I saw only a guest shot on Nash Bridges (a Don Johnson TV series) and a couple of other things. I’m not sure what to make of the limited credits; maybe acting is just a hobby.

Initially, I liked Simon’s portrayal of the evil Ba’al, but then he did an interview that had a negative ...

• impact on me. He made a reference to Richard Dean Anderson and how filming the show was different once Anderson had left the series. It wasn’t a positive remark, and what really bugged me is that he admitted that he hadn’t really acted with Anderson that much so didn’t have all that much to go on. The
        interview didn’t make sense to me as to why he’d say something so negative.

Cliff Simon lost me as a fan of him or Ba’al on that day, and I’ve never liked him a day sense, nor have I wanted to see him on SG-1. He made a good Goa’uld. Maybe there’s a reason for that. Who knows.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521903637050531/k2311a0319/3.19.09