Aleve  » Medicine  »
  • It actually made me feel better knowing what Aleve is because now I know if I need a good pain reliever quickly that I can get it

• by Orrymain

Just recently, I injured my foot while trying to put something on the shelf. I’m still not sure what I did, but it hurt like heck and had me hobbling and feeling very insecure. A family member gave me a bottle of Aleve. Now I’ve heard of Aleve for years, but I’ve never really looked at the

bottle or purchased it.

After taking some, the pain lessened a little. To me it was a success because I didn’t start to cry every time I moved my foot like I had been. When I was able to move about a tad and get back to business, so to speak, I took a closer look at the Aleve bottle, curious to know more about it.

Well, was I in for a surprise. Aleve is just Naproxen, but in a lower dosage than if prescribed by a physician. Since I take Naproxen for knee problems, I chuckled. It actually made me feel better knowing what Aleve is because now I know if I need a good pain reliever ...

• Aleve
      quickly that I can get it.

Naturally, Aleve is going to get a good review from me. Naproxen is a powerful pain reliever, and it should be taken with great care. There are risks involved, but it does work. Going from crying with every movement to moving with discomfort is a big step is one good example of

how it can help, even in a small dosage like what comes in these 220mg pills, and that’s what happened.

The Aleve I have came in caplets and were very easy to take. The bottle is easy to open and a modern design, for those who care about that sort of thing. The really important thing is just that Aleve works.

Aleve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261903637010531/k2311a0319/3.19.09