Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder  » Baby care  »
  • Young or old, in my opinion, Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder is a great product
  • The reasons I love Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder are varied
  • It's clinically proven and it's gentle, so says the advertising, and I believe it

• by Orrymain

Young or old, in my opinion, Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder is a great product. My mother was a big believer in it, so I grew up with it. We always had some in the house, and I assume she used it on my bottom as a baby.

The reasons I love Johnson

and Johnson Baby Powder are varied. It definitely refreshes me. I love to dab some on after a shower. It just gives that added freshness to my body. Sometimes I dab some on in the morning just as an accent.

I’ve used the product to soothe spots of irritation or soreness,

• and it always makes me feel better. I have a lot of confidence in Johnson and Johnson as a company and especially in items like this that have been around for years with loads of success. It’s clinically proven and it’s gentle, so says the advertising, and I believe it.

In decades of

using Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder, I’ve never been dissatisfied with it. It has a wonderful clean scent that is pleasant and unobtrusive. I suppose the biggest reason I support it is because no matter whether I’m just going for a freshening up or to ease a troubled area of my body, it works.

j. pitt says :

Please tell me country of origin of all ingredients as well as country of manufacture of your baby powder and your corn starch. Thank you.

Dhanya says :

the country of origin is US. Ingridients are talc and ingriedients for fragrance. A certain corn starch brand is said to contain original corn starch as ingriedient

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541903637000531/k2311a0319/3.19.09