Easy life with easyjet
  • My only complaint is that they don't fly to enough places
  • I hope they start doing long haul flights soon

• by g_thang
      I’ve been pretty hectic with travelling over the past 3 years and so far easyjet have never let me down. Ok, there is no fancy meal or complimentary refreshments on board but in the past 3 years I’ve had

lost luggage and delayed flights with a couple of the larger airlines. I was even advised by KLM that they had no economy seats left so I would have to pay for a business class seat but strangely when ...

• I boarded the plane I was seated in between 2 other passengers in a very squashed economy class seat. I wouldn’t have minded if I hadn’t paid the extra cash for the upgrade. But so far easy jet have
        been perfect, the longest delay I’ve experienced is 30 mins and I’ve flown with them approx 24 times in the last year. My only complaint is that they don’t fly to enough places. I hope they start doing long haul flights soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4021096370430/k2311a0921/9.21.05