Envy me by Gucci perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I am actually trying to making a special selection of all scents that I like
  • Envy was my favourite fragrance for several months - I just could not get tired of it
  • Envy me is very different, but still quite interesting fragrance
  • It is so fresh and vivid that I would never wear it at night, in my opinion this is definitively not an evening fragrance

• by karlak
      Some people collect stamps, other napkin or postcards, I collect perfumes. I am actually trying to making a special selection of all scents that I like.

This is somewhat expensive hobby, but it gives me a lot of pleasure.

The last fragrance I purchased was Envy me designed by Gucci.

I immediately admit that I like

this scent much less than the earlier edition by Gucci called Envy.

Envy was my favourite fragrance for several months - I just could not get tired of it.

Envy me is very different, but still quite interesting fragrance.

It is so fresh and vivid that I would never wear it at night, in my opinion ...

• this is definitively not an evening fragrance.

I wear it in the morning and try not to overreact with the amount since it is quite strong.

I tried to detect which scents I can smell in this perfume.

I am positive I could feel the scent of pomegranate, maybe also a bit of pineapple.

I do

not like fruit scents in perfumes, but in this case they are not to strong, or at least they do not cover the scent of jasmine and sandalwood (one of my favourites!).

I find the bottle as interesting as scent itself, it is covered with pink Gucci’s G’s, in a way it is really a logo-adorned bottle, but I don’t mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56150663690230/k2311a0615/6.15.06