Stargate SG-1: Prometheus  » TV  »
  • My favorite scene is when Jack arrives at Area 51

• by Orrymain

Stargate SG-1: Prometheus is one of the wildcards I’ve mentioned. I kind of like this one, even with the annoying constant smiling of Jonas Quinn.

Earth’s brand new spaceship, the Prometheus, is about ready for its trial run. That’s when four hijackers make their move, successfully gaining control of

the vessel, still housed at Area 51. Along the line, they demand that Frank Simmons be released from prison and brought to the ship.

My favorite scene is when Jack arrives at Area 51. He storms off the vehicle he’s arrived in and goes ranting and screaming at Major ...

• Davis about what has happened. It’s a great scene; love it a lot.

There’s a wonderful fight scene later on with Jack and Simmons, who finally gets a spacey end to his time on SG-1.

This show is the first time we see reporter Julia Donovan, played by Kendall Cross.

She’s somewhat intriguing.

As season six shows go, this one isn’t bad. I actually do watch it if it shows up on TV.

As I’ve said on each of my season six reviews, watch it at your own risk. Aside from three episodes and a couple of wildcards, it’s really not much fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101903636880431/k2311a0319/3.19.09