Attraction perfume by Lancome  » Perfume  »
  • Since I consider it is hard to guess someone´s taste, I was at first surprised to receive such gift
  • However, after using Attraction for several times, I had to admit that I like it a lot
  • This is generally a gently fragrance, in my opinion ideal for sunny summer days

• by karlak
      I was given a small bottle of perfume as a birthday present recently: Attraction design by Lancome. Since I consider it is hard to guess someone´s taste, I was at first surprised to receive such gift. Personally I would never choose such kind of present.

Since it was a gift, I had to try it. I was quite sceptical

in the beginning, didn´t believe I would like the scent that I did not personally choose.

However, after using Attraction for several times, I had to admit that I like it a lot. This is generally a gently fragrance, in my opinion ideal for sunny summer days.

I find even its yellowish colour to be gentle. I saw on the ...

• net that the main components of this fragrance are iris and patchouli.

Somewhat unusual combination, but for me it works very well. I immediately liked the bottle, small sphere that fits perfectly to my bag.

It consists of two parts, a glass bottle and a golden cup. Cup can be easily removed from the bottle and usually loose it in

the bag full of other things.

I would like if it would stick much stronger to its bottle. I didn’t see the perfume being advertised a lot, at least not in Germany.

Maybe for that reason I did not spot it before. In any case, I am very happy about my gift and consider starting giving perfumes as gifts as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56150663680230/k2311a0615/6.15.06