Stargate SG-1: Fallout  » TV  »
  • The reason I like it, though, is because Jonas was away from Daniel, and there was actually a nice amount of Jack and Daniel in the show
  • The best scene, though, is towards the end
  • He said the line with vigor, and I noticed Michael Shanks just sort of doing his non-reacting thing
  • I believe it was Michael who tells the story that afterwards, Rick stopped him in the hallway or something and said, with surprise, They're leaving it in

• by Orrymain

As odd as this sounds, I actually enjoy Stargate SG-1: Fallout a great deal. The reason this may sound odd to folks is that this is the one time Corin Nemec returned as Jonas Quinn. In fact, the story was his idea.

actually a nice amount of Jack and Daniel in the show. Jonas was sort of in his own separate story, with Sam thrown in. It was entertaining, and I just loved the Jack and Daniel bits.

The best scene, though, is towards the end. Richard Dean Anderson, famous for his ad libs, had thrown in a line ...

• to the Kelownan visitors at the SGC, indicating why what was happening was happening to them. He said the line with vigor, and I noticed Michael Shanks just sort of doing his non-reacting thing. That is, he knew it was an ad lib, and he has this non-reaction reaction that I always love to watch.

I believe it

was Michael who tells the story that afterwards, Rick stopped him in the hallway or something and said, with surprise, “They’re leaving it in.” Hey, it worked, so why not!

This is the last we see of Jonas Quinn, and I’m glad of that, but I really did like Stargate SG-1: Fallout. It made for good Jack and Daniel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101903636710431/k2311a0319/3.19.09