Stargate SG-1: Space Race  » TV  »
  • I remember going into it that I thought I wouldn't like it, that there wouldn't be much of Jack and Daniel
  • It was definitely touted as a Sam-centric show, and it is
  • However, there are several Jack and Daniel scenes, and they are priceless, in my opinion
  • I think the one guy should have pulled out a gun and shot the other announcer

• by Orrymain

Not everyone loves Stargate SG-1: Space Race as much as I do, but I just think this whole show is a hoot. I remember going into it that I thought I wouldn’t like it, that there wouldn’t be much of Jack and Daniel. It was definitely touted as a Sam-centric show, and it is.

However, there are

several Jack and Daniel scenes, and they are priceless, in my opinion. My favorite is when they are trying to get to see a certain person, and the receptionist isn’t cooperating. The two are just so cute. Their charming smiles and bright, mischievous eyes are at their best here. It’s just fun to watch ...

• as they get their way in the end.

The next fun scene has them waiting for the man. Jack is sleeping and Daniel is playing footsies with an inside pond. Priceless stuff.

Then there’s Teal’c in what amounts to a bellboy’s outfit, while Sam is running around in a space race; and let’s not forget the commentators of

the space race. Now they were funny. I actually thought they missed the ending of that though. I think the one guy should have pulled out a gun and shot the other announcer. You have to watch it to understand; just a hoot!

Good show in my book. I watch this one all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101903636650431/k2311a0319/3.19.09