212 Sexy For Men by Carolina Herrera perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I was given the option to purchase 212 Sexy and I bought it to get a taste of a variation from the classic 212

• by ibizaspain

I wanted to buy 212 For Men at that time but the same was not available. I was given the option to purchase 212 Sexy and I bought it to get a taste of a variation from the classic 212.

The packaging was unusual. It was bordering between old rose and dark pink. The ad only uttered the words, “get seduced”. The whole campaign would tell us that this scent transforms any man and heretofore makes him sexy.

The person behind this concoction are Alberto Morillas and Rosendo Mateu. The

scent opens with fresh citrus which comprises of bergamot, mandarin and green leaves. The segue is spicy because of pepper, cardamon and floral notes. The dry down phase leaves us with vanilla, balsamic notes, musk and amber.

Having been based in New York, Carolina Herrera took the inspiration from the mythical nights of New York city. The ad in fact lead us to nowhere rather than a prelude to a roll in the hay.

The whole idea was to portray adoration, mystery and sexiness in a man. The scent ...

• further reveals class and overbearing virility with defiant consciousness. The scent is suppose to capture a moment which connects a man who is suppose to seduce while emotionally guarded by well defined traits. The picture always tells me it bears a cute face with angelic features yet remains to succeed with passion in his eyes. The masculinity never fades in its extreme sense and it totally nurtures any individual who sniffs it.

The scent as I see it is woody masculine with a hint of vanilla. This is the

part that lead me to dismay. As opposed to what the story in the whole packaging is telling us the dry down stage is never sexy for me. It illuminates me to ambiguity and left me nowhere to analyze where exactly is the sexiness catered in the whole proposition. The suggestion of vanilla spice on it does not make it sexy at all. I would prefer a woodier smell with hint of mint and fresh masculine texture. Vanilla spice is leaning towards femininity not the robust sexiness for every man.

amin says :

is it original? 212 sexy men.. barcode 8411061602522 cover barcode 70021 glass barcode 60311 thanks for answer…

ibizaspain replies :

Sorry for the delayed reply. I think your question is irrelevant to my review. I do not hold the correct bar code for all Carolina Herrera products. Might as well consult the store to which you bought it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561903636550431/k2311a0319/3.19.09