IM3: Cellular Service Provider Indonesia  » Cellular services  »
  • I very satisfied with the service of IM3 Indosat, not only with the charge but for the customer service, they help customers who have experience problems such as loss of cards and card replacement

• by Spirit_of_java

I live in Solo, Indonesia and in my city there are many people use IM3 as their cellular service provider, including me. IM3 is one of GSM Operator in Indonesia, it is sub branch of PT. Indosat Tbk.

I used to be their prepaid user, and cause I was satisfied by its service. I always use

the service of this provider such for make a call, send SMS and browsing the internet.

I became its user since Februari 2005. My main consideration to use IM3 service is that IM3 tariff is very cheap, especially for send SMS.

I send about 30 SMS daily. For each sms is charged Rp.

100 credits for ...

• the regular pulse and only Rp. 15 for 2000 SMS super package pulse.

In addition to the cheap SMS rates, call tariffs are also cheap, only Rp 15/second and to the campaign conversation for 5 minutes customers pay only Rp 450 (promo for January-April 2009). Another one is GPRS rates are very cheap Rp 1/kb

and it is also available GPRS pulse for Rp.

5000 to browse internet for 250 minutes. I very satisfied with the service of IM3 Indosat, not only with the charge but for the customer service, they help customers who have experience problems such as loss of cards and card replacement.

I will be forever satisfied and the IM3 for my communications services.

tupay terbank says :

kenapa paket internet saya sampai sekarang tidak masuk-masuk? padahal pulsa saya sudah terpakai. pulsa reguler terus yang terpakai bila untuk internet. tolong ditindaklanjuti agar tidak seperti bentuk penipuan.

lawan dandaso kila says :

i am nigerian, i am using indosat mobile phone,it always tell me to input im3 card in sim1 slot,why? what is the problem.

John says :

Is this phone unlocked? If not, you can’t use it with IM3. One of my phones did this once because it had not been unlocked.

Albert says :

I have got a 1M3 sim card how can i send and receive MMS ?

Jules Li says :

If you’re using an unlocked phone with the sim card, you will actually have to configure the MMS settings to work with this carriers sim card. This will vary depending on your phone. I would suggest that you contact the cell provider to get these settings. Sometimes they are able to automatically program them for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221903636490431/k2311a0319/3.19.09