Conrad hotel Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
  • Overall, the lobby exemplified elegance and I love every detail of it

• by ibizaspain

Another well-known hotel along Causeway Bay is Conrad Hong Kong. The facade of this hotel is something instructive of modern architecture. The shape is somehow semi-circular and the front piece glimmers like a piece of precious gem. There I was having an experience of it.

The main entrance was lovely. The ceiling was high with light gray marble on one side with the name of the hotel instilled on it. The lights gave the place a grandeur appeal. The door was huge with very pleasing bell boy assisting you. The lobby was even more gleaming with class. It has a high ceiling and a beautiful chandelier was on the middle. The ceiling had a

unique style. It had circle on it deviated from the main ceiling to add more design. The lights were very contemporary. The floor had a unique carpet and the hotel had huge columns on the rear end just beside the registration desk and most of it on near the wall. A gorgeous centerpiece with flowers was on the middle. Kind assistance was tendered to me all throughout. Everything was fast even if there were lots of guest when I checked in. Overall, the lobby exemplified elegance and I love every detail of it.

I opted for a room with ocean view. There were two choices you can choose from. Mountain view and ...

• ocean view. The room were spacious and the interiors were modern too. I love the bed. It had expensive mahogany wood used and the furniture matched up the exact theme. I love it when the interiors parallels the entire theme. Here, we have an expensive wood used for the bed and the furniture too. The entire room used a classic modern appeal for the interior design. It used soft gold wallpaper and the sheets and curtains were shades of pale metallic bronze. There was no ornaments to compliment the whole place because the concept was enough to embellish the room. I like the modern touch of the room. It was beautiful and clean.
        The lavatory was clean as well and the style of the lavatory was commensurate to what the room was.

Nicholini’s was an Italian Restaurant on the 8th floor. It served impeccable choices of Italian cuisine. This restaurant was voted as Best Hong Kong restaurant for 13 consecutive years. The food was really awesome. I love every bit of what I tasted and as regards to the service, the waiters were very kind and attentive to every bit of what I needed. Kudos to them.

This hotel showcased a modern living with a high standard of care for their guests. This is one of the outstanding hotels for me among those situated along Causeway Bay.

Conrad hotel Hong Kong

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903636470431/k2311a0319/3.19.09