Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor
  • Two months ago I bought this expensive monitor, and I have to say that it is the best monitor for my PC ever
  • Specially Windows Vista is looks just awesome in this monitor, and I can experience the true high definition now on my PC
  • I think I have entered in a new world, and I m loving this experience

• by kuak

This monitor is just awesome. Two months ago I bought this expensive monitor, and I have to say that it is the best monitor for my PC ever.

This monitor called Samsung LCD 2033SW is a widescreen monitor, and it is a 50 centimeter monitor, so you can imagine that it is a pretty big monitor, and I just

love to do my work through this monitor.

The looks of this LCD monitor is just awesome, especially the black metallic fins is looking out of this world.

The best thing is the resolution of this monitor, it is about 1600 x 900, and that is pretty much impressive.

Specially Windows Vista is looks just awesome in this monitor,

• and I can experience the true high definition now on my PC.

And I just love to watch Blue Ray movies on my PC now.

And believe me friends games are looking much more realistic than ever.

I think I have entered in a new world, and I m loving this experience.

I never knew before what the true

high definition is all about and this Samsung monitor allowed me to experience it, and if you ask me I can say that it is the best LCD monitor in the whole world.

I am very much satisfied with this monitor, the price is little high, but it gives awesome performance, and true high definition experience.

Truly it is the best.

Samsung LCD 2033SW monitor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161903636200331/k2311a0319/3.19.09