Japanese Chicken Teriyaki recipe  » Recipes  »
  • However, to save my money, I try cooking it by myself

• by Vi
      Whenever I go to Japanese restaurant, I always order chicken teriyaki. However, to save my money, I try cooking it by myself.

The ingredients include 300 grams of chicken, 6 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon of soya sauce, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, 1

tablespoon of pepper, 1/2 cup of flour, 2 cups of sunflower oil, and 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion.

First, I will mix the chicken with 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon of soya sauce, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, and 1 tablespoon of pepper.

...

• After mixing them well, I will put them into the refrigerator for 1 night.

Before I cook, I will put the sunflower oil into the pan and getly pat the flour on the chicken before frying them.

Then, I will put the fried chicken

into the dish, mix with 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion, and put them into the small oven for 5 minutes.

The result comes out to be great even though I do not grill them as the Japanese originally do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49140663620630/k2311a0614/6.14.06