Panasonic Cordless Phone KX-TGA600S  » Electronics  »
  • I shopped around for a unit that is affordable and at the same time full of amazing features
  • Another feature I love is the speakerphone which lets you multitask while you're talking to someone

• by Malou

A cordless phone makes everything easier and simpler. Life becomes less complicated and chores are done faster. I’m a busy woman so I buy gadgets that would certainly help my everyday existence.

The Panasonic Cordless Phone Model KX-TGA600S certainly does that. I shopped around for a unit that is affordable and at the same time full of amazing features.

I actually bought this in a leading appliance store but

it’s also available online if you don’t have enough time to shop. This cordless phone has it all like autotalk and voice enhancer that makes the voice of the person on the other line clearer and less choppy if the signal is weak; has a frequency of 5.

8 GHz so even if you’re outside your house you can still use it; call waiting which makes you answer calls even ...

• if you’re still talking to someone on the other line. It also has a handset locator; caller ID which enables you to call someone if you missed answering the phone and helps minimize unwanted calls (the memory can also store up to fifty names and numbers); and intercom.

This cordless phone also has a pretty amazing battery life which can last up to five hours while you’re using it

and 264 hours while on standby. Really that long.

Another feature I love is the speakerphone which lets you multitask while you’re talking to someone. The redial button also saves me precious time.

Other notable features are the volume and ringer control, flash button, mute button, hold button, and pause button. I forgot to mention that it’s so easy to use.

If you want to buy a phone, just buy this model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161903636180331/k2311a0319/3.19.09