Krups FME4 Coffe Maker
  • The KRUPS FME4 Coffee Maker is the best designed and best performing coffee maker for home use
  • I bought my second unit just the other day and glad I was able to find it

• by texan2

The KRUPS FME4 Coffee Maker is the best designed and best performing coffee maker for home use. I originally purchased the the Krups FME4 from a department store and have been very happy with this product.

It’s designed for easy operation of adding and removing coffer grounds.

This is a very important feature for daily

use which is how we use this machine.

The mechanism allows for easy removal of the coffee grounds holder to empty its contents and keep clean.

This is important if you like to keep your coffee maker clean between uses.

Another great feature is the 1100 watt heating element which brews coffee much faster than ...

• your average coffee maker.

After several years of daily use and sometimes more than once a day it began to intermittently shut itself off during the brew process.

I was unable to find this model in the same department store I originally purchased it from but did find the Krups FME4 online.

I bought my

second unit just the other day and glad I was able to find it.

Why take the chance of buying a coffee maker that wouldn’t perform as well as the Krups FME4? Take it from a big coffee drinker, this is the best coffee maker out there.

Don’t forget to purchase extra carbon filters (DUO Filters)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531903636150331/k2311a0319/3.19.09