Fair & Lovely cream  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • My skin do not suit this cream as it had gave me problem of allergies in my face and also my face had become black in such a way that I was never before

• by NO Women No Cry

I was very small when that day I used the cream fair & lovely which was that time a good fairness cream. Recently I again started using this fairness cream but I did not find the cream like before as now it had made my skin dark.

It is now very expensive that it

was never before.

It is now changed very much and I find the cream one of the worst cream nowadays.

The packing is beautiful such that each and evry customer will be attracted by its packing.

Company had manufactured this cream for fairness but I do not think that it will work.

My skin ...

• do not suit this cream as it had gave me problem of allergies in my face and also my face had become black in such a way that I was never before.

In my view company must stop manufacturing such product which do not work for asingle benifit.

I just wasted money as I

threw away the cream after using two times.

I went to the shopkeeper and told about the matter, he replied that the fair & lovely fairnes cream is now no more a cream for fairness as it has reduced its quality as it ws before.

He also told me that it isnow the product which had very low sale.

TThineshvaran says :

I dont know the proper way 2 use fair and lovely cream. Should I put the cream on wet face or dry face? Should I wait for 15 min to rinse my face or just wash it after i put the cream? Please help me.

hussnain ahmed says :

You first need to wash your face and then use the cream and no need to wash face after using the cream.It’s must be used on dry face

Galega says :

Wash your face properly before applying Fair and Lovely. After washing, thoroughly dry your face with a towel. Now take little amount of Fair and Lovely cream and gently massage on your face.

Apply it two times a day for best result - in the morning after bath and before sleeping.

Don’t apply anything on your face for at least one hour after using Fair and Lovely.

There is no need of washing your face after applying this cream.

norysca says :

since it has been written that fair and lovely dosent help much in making your skin fairer, i want to know any other cream or anything else that can make you fair. mostly creams. please reply.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to go for using Glutathione based cream. Don’t use hydroquinone based cream which claims to give instant fairness, but can be disastrous for your health. There are many glutathione based fairness creams in the market.

shruti says :

some years back there was a product named fair lovely saanvli for darker skin tone which i found really effective. i would love to have that product for anything but its not available anymore.

Galega says :

Unilever withdrew Fair and Lovely Saanvli after quite a bad year. That was a marketing error. You are not going to find this product anymore.

If you are looking forward for a replacement, you can consider trying Vicco Turmeric.

chyrel b. abubo says :

where can i buy fair lovely cream here in the philippines?

Galega says :

As of early 2015, Unilever isn’t marketing Fair and Lovely Fairness Cream in Philippines. Hence, you won’t be able to find it at retail stores.

There are some stores on eBay selling all categories of Fair and Lovely brand. You can search for Fair and Lovely Fairness Cream to have one.

Girly says :

I use it even it expired and it give me fair skin.. It lessen my pimples Hehehe but the product I use is from Saudi. 4 year xpired

Galega says :

You should not have used it. A product that was expired four years ago can lead to some problem, if used.

It’s good that you have become fairer and your pimples are gone after using this expired product, but I suggest you to immediately stop it. As a matter of fact, Fair and Lovely doesn’t claim to cure pimples.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903636080331/k2311a0319/3.19.09