Chapstick Lipbalm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I mean, I know no one likes it but I really really hate it whenever I get wind burn
  • I always purchase the Chapstick lipbalm in strawberry because I like it's smell and it's color is just right for my lips

• by rycemix

If you look inside my bag everyday, you’ll see in it a Chapstick Lipbalm, which is really a necessity to me whenever I’m out of the house. You see, my lips dry easily. Whether it’s summer or not, it dries up. When it’s summer, I sometimes get “wind burn”. You know, the kind where in you lips feel like they’re getting massive and the edges of your lips are a bit swollen and turns sore. I hate it. I mean, I know no one likes it but I really

really hate it whenever I get wind burn. When I was in second year high school, I got the wind burn. And could you imagine how I felt when I was talking to mu crush and my lips looked like a bee stung me? Oh I was really embarrassed.

I make it a point to bring along with me a lip balm because it keeps my lips moist, so that it won’t get dry easily. In my make-up kit, a Chapstick lipbalm is always present in it. Before I put ...

• on lipstick, I’ll put on the lipbalm first so the lipstick will look great on my lips. Without the lip balm, the lipstick would make my lips look like it has a lot of cracks. It won’t look smooth at all. And that is just a turn-off.

I’m a fan of Chapstick because it’s affordable and it comes in a variety of “flavors”. I always purchase the Chapstick lipbalm in strawberry because I like it’s smell and it’s color is just right for my lips. Plus it has SPF 4

so whenever I’m out, it protects my lips from the harmful rays of the sun.

Now my friend Ana suffers the same dilemma: dried lips. She has this bad habit of biting her lips when it’s dry to the point that she’ll be able to make it bleed. I do tell her to stop, but she just won’t listen. And since she doesn’t listen to me pleas, I’m planning to give her a Chapstick lipbalm. She won’t be doing that sadist thing ever again to her lips.

Chapstick Lipbalm is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903636020331/k2311a0319/3.19.09