Best Western Felicity Hotel in Shenzhen, China  » Hotels  »
Heping Road, Shenzen, China
  • We stayed at the Best Western Felicity Hotel in Shenzhen for 2 nights
  • Overall, I liked this hotel for its excellent and convenient location

• by kurokuro

When my husband, my daughter and I went to Hong Kong for a pleasure trip, we proceeded to Shenzhen, China because it’s very near Hong Kong. Shenzhen is very accessible by train from Tsimshatsui.

We stayed at the Best Western Felicity Hotel in Shenzhen for 2 nights. It’s located in Louhu,

where the train station, bus terminal and shopping areas are. So it was an easy walk going to the shops and the train station. This hotel is well-located for shoppers and tourists coming in from Hong Kong. The hotel also offers a cross border coach to Hong Kong.

Our room was ...

• large enough for the three of us. It was comfortable, neat and very clean. We had a nice view of the river from our window. The bathroom was also clean.

Service was great. The staff were nice and courteous. They were very attentive, helpful and friendly. They couldn’t speak much English

though.

Breakfast was good. They offered both Asian and Western food.

Overall, I liked this hotel for its excellent and convenient location. The Best Western Felicity Hotel was a good place to stay in. For $75 a night, it’s a good value for my money. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903635990331/k2311a0319/3.19.09