MS Contin pain reliever
  • I enjoy using it for my pain because without it I can't go to work or do anything like that

• by AA

MS Contin is a pain reliever that works very well. It’s for severe to moderate pain and more of chronic type pain. It has to be prescribed by a doctor and it’s not an otc medication.

This is often prescribed in the hospital. This is a common prescription in the hospital for patients that will be going home with some pain for a long time.

Even

if you have a surgery you can still have pain at home. Pain can ruin your life.

I use to have a lot of pain and I couldn’t go to work or do anything else but splint my pain at home. Medicine like MS Contin or other pain analgesic can save your life.

MS Contin is an analgesics and it works very well for me.

I ...

• have had a local surgery at my foot because of a foreign object and I was send home with MS Contin.

It does slow down my pain like from a 10 to a four. I must admit it works really well.

I enjoy using it for my pain because without it I can’t go to work or do anything like that. It’s extremely useful to take

it.

You can ask your doctor to prescribe it to you if you have chronic pain. You can use this for a lot of conditions and almost all pain that is chronic can be use with this.

You can use it after surgery or for long term back pain. It will depends on your unique situation and if you can tolerate it.

Side effects include dependency, and constipation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261903635910331/k2311a0319/3.19.09