Sony MDR-V700 Stereo Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • It catches every low bass sound with enrichens the whole music listening experience
  • In my opinion, high pitched sounds may not sound as good as low pitched sounds

• by Gral Kim

It’s been a year since I had these headphones. I got it from a friend of mine for my birthday a year ago, and it totally changed my view of listening to music. I would like to put it as enlightment. I never had a decent speaker or headphones before. And the first time I listened to

music with these MDR-V700 headphones, I was blown away. I usually listen to alot of electronic music, and these headphones seems perfect for it. It catches every low bass sound with enrichens the whole music listening experience. In my opinion, high pitched sounds may not sound as good as low pitched sounds. Anyway, after listening music with ...

• these headphones for a while, I wasn’t able to go back to my old speakers anymore. For me, it taught me a new way of listening music, and made me to seek for the better.

This headphones was revolutionary to my experience. The only nitpick would may be its durability. The wires are not connected properly anymore,

so I had to tape it in order to get sound. However, this might happened just because I don’t take good care of my electronics. Regarding my abusive treatment to the haedphones, it feels like it is actually working very well.

So far, these headphones has been great for me. I carry them around with me everyday and anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161903635870331/k2311a0319/3.19.09