NutriBiotic GSE liquid concentrate
  • I was happy that I ended up buying a bottle for myself, because I was surprised to find it had so many more uses than I even knew about
  • I like to keep them soaking all day, until I need to put them back in before bed
  • It is similar to the nasal rinse they recommend, just I use a Neti pot instead of a nasal syringe or dropper
  • I believe it cost me about $7 or $8 for a 2 ounce bottle

• by stuckinarut

I knew about grapefruit seed extract for awhile, but never really bought any until I sort of accidently bought a bottle. I was placing an iherb.com order and a friend of mine asked me to order a bottle of grapefruit seed extract for her. I guess I wasn’t paying attention and ordered 2 bottles.

I was happy that I ended up buying a bottle for myself, because I was surprised to find it had so many more uses than I even knew about. It is really nice too that the Nutribiotic GSE liquid concentrate bottle has all the uses on it. On the front and back you peel back the labels and it list the information of the uses and how to use it for each of the

purposes.

These are the uses listed on the bottle:

Internal uses: Orally Throat gargle Ear rinse Nasal rinse Vaginal rinse

External uses: Facial Cleanser Skin rinse Nail treatment Scalp treatment

Household uses: Toothbrush cleaner Vegetable/Fruit or Meat/Poultry wash Dish and Utensil additive Cutting board cleaner All purpose cleaner

I have tried using it for just about every use it mentions on the bottle. My favorite use is as a fruit/veggie wash, much cheaper than buying the ones at the store. I just add a few drops to a bowl or the sink and let the fruits/veggies soak briefly. I tried drinking it orally and it is pretty bitter. You only need a few drops in a glass of water, but it is potent. It would probably be good in some juice.

• I don’t often buy juice, so I haven’t tried it yet.

I started using it as a soak for my invisalign retainer. I like to keep them soaking all day, until I need to put them back in before bed. The GSE (grapefruit seed extract) seems to work well to let them soak and disinfect them at the same time.

I also use it in my Neti pot. It is similar to the nasal rinse they recommend, just I use a Neti pot instead of a nasal syringe or dropper. I just need to put a few drops in the water in the Neti. It is good for sinus infections.

It may seem discouraging that it is such a small bottle, but for every use you only use

drops. So, it last for a long time. I believe it cost me about $7 or $8 for a 2 ounce bottle. I have yet to run out of mine. But I might buy another bottle, so I can have one in my kitchen and one in my bathroom. It seems that every time I need to use it in my kitchen, it is in my bathroom and when I need to use it in my bathroom it is somewhere in my kitchen.

I really like how versatile it is and that it comes from organically grown grapefruit and that such a small bottle can last. It is really nice that it describes all the uses on the bottle and it even gives instructions, so you don’t have to go on an endless search on the internet for possibly wrong information.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531903635810331/k2311a0319/3.19.09