United Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.0
  • I had the worst experience with United Airlines and will never fly with them again
  • I am still fighting to have the cost of my property replaced
  • I think they do this in hopes you will just give up

• by Siouxmix

When purchasing airline tickets most people go for the cheapest price.

However take this review into account the next time you’re thinking of purchasing tickets from United Airlines. If I had known that the cheaper prices they offer are probably available due to their lack of customer service I would have paid more for the tickets from another airline.

I had the worst experience with United Airlines and will never fly with them again. First my flight was

delayed for over five hours. Once we had boarded the plane and sat down they had us wait for a hal hour before telling us we had to switch planes due to mechanical failure.

Then they didn’t have another plane and cancelled the flight until the next day. They didn’t offer food vouchers or hotel vouchers for us stranded passengers.

The following day or flight was suppose to leave at noon but we didn’t fly out until ...

• 4pm. Upon arriving at my destination I realized they had lost a piece of my luggage. I made a report, sent it the proper paperwork and receipts only to be told 60 days later that they weren’t responsible for my luggage and wouldn’t be refunding me. I am still fighting to have the cost of my property replaced.

Their customer service is deplorable. None of their representatives know answers to anything and just pass you from one person

to the next. I think they do this in hopes you will just give up. If you have a question beyond flight departure and arival information or ticket prices they just don’t have a clue.

I fly often and United Airlines has been my worst flying experience to date. I guess its true when they say you get what you pay for. In this case I got even less than I would have ever thought from an airline company.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401903635690231/k2311a0319/3.19.09