The Lansinoh Dual Breast pump
  • Breast feeding is the best thing you can do for your baby and the Lansinoh dual breast pump helps you to do that
  • I like that I don't always have to use the pump in the dual mode
  • This is very helpful since I found it easier to pump while feeding my baby on the other side
  • It is one feature that doesn't really matter, in my opinion
  • I would recommend it to anybody looking to buy a breast pump

• by Siouxmix

I have had my Lansinoh dual breast pump for a little over two months now. Breast feeding is the best thing you can do for your baby and the Lansinoh dual breast pump helps you to do that. Before I got the pump I was stuck at home to feed the baby. Now, my mom can babysit sometimes giving me a little freedom to get a haircut or go shopping.

I like that I don’t always have to use the pump in the dual mode. I can use one pump tube at a time. This is very helpful since I found

it easier to pump while feeding my baby on the other side.

The Lansinoh dual breast pump is also very good because you can adjust the speed and force of the sucking action to most simulate your baby’s sucking. A lot of women complain that their breasts hurt more when using a breast pump. I have found that because I can adjust everything independently I am able to pump without pain.

This pump comes with two round holders for the pump’s containers that I find kind of silly. I never really use them. It is one feature that doesn’t really matter, in ...

• my opinion. I also found that even though I bought extra storage containers to use with the pump, that are from Lansinoh, they don’t fit in the container holders. Also, the containers that came with the pump don’t work for feeding your baby.

You have to transfer you milk to another bottle otherwise your milk will leak out and you don’t want to waste breast milk.

The Lansinoh dual breast pump doesn’t get backed up at all. Because the milk being pumped doesn’t ever get in the pumping tubes. Since the milk never gets into the pumping tubes you don’t have

to worry about cleaning them.

All of the parts that do come in contact with the milk are easy to take apart, clean and sterilize in boiling water. I like my Lansinoh dual breast pump too because it’s easy to transport, not to loud and easy to use. I would recommend it to anybody looking to buy a breast pump. It also wasn’t very expensive. Finally, I like this pump because I can put together the pumping parts with one hand. This comes in handy when you’re holding your baby, to keep them from crying, so you can get ready to feed them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541903635660231/k2311a0319/3.19.09