Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser
  • After using Cetaphil for a month I noticed that my face was much healthier looking
  • I would recommend Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for people like myself who can't use anything abrasive on their skin

• by Siouxmix

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser for all skin types, mild, non-irritating formula, softens as it cleans 16oz pump bottle, rinses easily, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, soap free.

I am taking the time to write a review of Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser that comes in the 16 ounce pump bottle. This cleanser is fragrance free and soap free so it rinses

off easily.

This skin cleanser has been a savior for my face. Before I started using Cetaphil I just used regular soap. Which dried my skin out really badly. Then my face would over compensate for being too dry and my face would get very oily causing pimples. My skin is very sensitive so I knew I didn’t ...

• want anything with fragrances. A friend of mine who has eczema told me to try Cetaphil. After trying Cetaphil the first time I was hooked.

It didn’t dry my face out and I didn’t feel like my face was still dirty after I rinsed it. Instead my face felt clean and soft. After using Cetaphil for a month

I noticed that my face was much healthier looking. My complexion was better overall and less dry.

I would recommend Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for people like myself who can’t use anything abrasive on their skin. Also for people who can’t use anything with fragrance. It works for me very well in conjunction with the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. I use both every day.

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser
    Tati says :

re : I would recommend Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for people like myself who can’t use anything abrasive on their skin
    I really like that this cleanser didn’t dry my skin out that much. This will be better to use then alot of the harsh products out there.

Rita Real says :

I agree with this statement because I have eczema-prone skin and Cetaphil products overall are gentle on my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903635640231/k2311a0319/3.19.09