Courtyard, Boston  » Hotels  »
63R Boston St, Boston, MA 02125
  • The food was delicious and had a lot of Boston's delicacies and other international cuisines
  • It's a great place to stay but not the best place to travel from because there wasn't much transport in that area
  • I do recommend this hotel for those who are in a tight budget

• by Sassa22

I went to Boston since it’s my boyfriends hometown we were visiting his parents. We stayed at the Courtyard which kind of sounds like a privileged club.

The hotel looked classy and modern.

The concierge was nice and the hotel staff was hospitable and helpful.

Our rooms were beautiful and spacious.

The bathroom shower was really

nice and relaxing.

But the view from our room was really bad as we couldn’t see the scenery; all we could see were all the buildings around us.

We couldn’t go to the pool area as it was small and crowded.

They should consider expanding it.

The food was delicious and had a lot of Boston’s ...

• delicacies and other international cuisines.

I had a really nice time as we went sightseeing and went to the game as well as the hotel had been generous to provide us a car to pick up Dean’s parents for a little extra charge.

Overall, my stay there was pleasant and there wasn’t much flaw at sight.

One of the reasons I chose this hotel was because of the price range it was affordable considering the hotels in Boston are really expensive.

It’s a great place to stay but not the best place to travel from because there wasn’t much transport in that area.

I do recommend this hotel for those who are in a tight budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903635620231/k2311a0319/3.19.09