Alamo Rent A Car - Charlotte Arpt
Douglas Intl Arpt, 4108 Rental Road, Charlotte, NC
  • I would highly recommend this rental agency and look forward to book my car from here in near future

• by praja

We booked a car from this agency for our trip to Orlando through National’s website… When we called in this agency they gave us so many thanksgivings offers that we were surprised. They told us that some offers were running so they gave us 30% off on rental.

As we had BJ membership so charge for extra driver was

also waived off.

And we could book a minivan at a very low rate.

First we were not very sure of their services like weather they would provide a new car or old one, weather they will provide it in time or not, are there any hidden charges etc…That is why we kept on reminding them about our car ...

• booking till the particular date and that we want a new car etc…Finally we went to pick up the car…Were really happy that they gave us a brand new Toyota Sienna.

All our apprehensions were laid to rest.

This car was real smooth in driving.

We really enjoyed our trip a lot…When we were returning from our trip, it

was raining very heavily and there was very slow moving traffic on the highway, so we were a day late in returning the car, but they considered our reason for being late and gave some discount in that too…I really appreciate their services…I would highly recommend this rental agency and look forward to book my car from here in near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31903635610231/k2311a0319/3.19.09