Playa Maya hotel in Mexico  » Hotels  »
Playa del Carmen, Q Roo 77710, Playa Del Carmen 77710, Mexico.
  • The food was kind of OK but the Mexican flavors made it delicious although I'm not a big fan of spicy food

• by Sassa22

I went back to Mexico for the summer last year, which was great because I had loved visiting the last time I had been there. I had to settle for a different hotel since the hotel I usually booked was over booked.

We were staying at the Playa Maya Hotel.

The location

in Mexico is always nice and hot.

The hotel was really elegant and beautiful not too extravagant.

The concierge and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were somewhat OK it was nice.

It felt homely and comfortable.

We went down towards the pool area it was calm ...

• and relaxing.

The food was kind of OK but the Mexican flavors made it delicious although I’m not a big fan of spicy food.

Later we walked down the beach side it was so much fun but it was too crowded.

I would have rather prefer stay over the pool deck.

The

atmosphere around the hotel was nice but it was kind of weird because every evening the restaurant would close down which led us to find restaurants a bit away from the hotel which was difficult with the crowd to get any seats available.

Overall, my stay was enjoyable a lot of fun but not really relaxing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903635600231/k2311a0319/3.19.09