Dove Shampoo 2 in 1  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Dov 2 in 1 Shampoo in the store with big discount price

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Dov 2 in 1 Shampoo in the store with big discount price. I don’t know why they gave a big discount for this product but of course I would not let this chance go. I bought few of this Dove 2 in 1

Shampoo.

I knew that it is a good product because I did try one time to use this product. And it really gave great result on my hair. But I did not buy it for a long time since the price are somewhat expensive in the supermarket where I do my groceries.

This shampoo have the right composition of moisturizer for my hair. My hair need to have it since the water contain a lot of calcium and the air is so dry in the place where I live. A bit more treatment ...

• Dove Shampoo 2 in 1
      for my hair would be helpful.

After using this Dove 2 in 1 Shampoo and moisturizer, my hair become softer, smoother and naturally more vibrant. I lose much of hair before I use this product. But after using it again, I did not see the falling

hair after washing my hair. So it’s really effective product.

For the price of 2 Eur I could get 12 fl oz(354 ml) shampoo and conditioner, so I guess it’s really great deal for me. That’s why I bought some of them immediately when I saw those discount prices.

Jimit Dhirajlal Malde says :

The Dove 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner I got comes in a 200ml white plastic bottle.
The shampoo itself is white in color and it has the right consistency for a shampoo. It lathers well and it rinses off easily.
While I shampoo with this, I feel that my hair is soft to touch but not as soft when I use Tresemme or Pantene Shampoo. After using this shampoo alone, my hair is manageable, soft and smooth that I can skip conditioner at times I am rushing.
But using a conditioner (I use Loreal Re-Nutrition) makes my hair better, as in softer and smoother. But I think for a man, whose hair is most of the time short, this shampoo will do.

Dove 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner has fresh, floral citrusy scent which I love a lot most especially during the summer. But I noticed that the scent only last on my hair for 4 hours. I am keen to shampoos which scents last until next day.

What I like in this product :
It has refreshing scent.
-I did not experience increased hair fall.
-With shampoo alone, no conditioner, I can run my fingers smoothly though my hair.
-My hair feels soft even without conditioner too.
-It tames my waves and tones down hair volume a bit.
-It is nourishing, leaving my hair healthier after almost a month of use.
-It is affordable.

Pure Grace says :

re : I bought this Dov 2 in 1 Shampoo in the store with big discount price
I use Dove shampoo frequently and I think it is the best price as compared to other shampoos and the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903635580231/k2311a0319/3.19.09