Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix Gateway Center in Phoenix  » Hotels  »
320 North, 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
  • I really love the free breakfast they gave, the other hotels I've been in always gives the basic breakfast to save some extra cash
  • They had free parking with was a plus because we were staying for a while and Dean's company rented out a car for him, so it didn't cost us anything to park it at the hotel parking lot
  • The rooms were beautiful, cozy and you don't really get tired of it, believe me I know I was in my room during the majority of the trip

• by Sassa22

I was in Phoenix with my boyfriend Dean, he was there on work and I just tagged along since he was going to get some time off later. I was staying in the Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix Gateway Center with him; I was in the hotel a lot since Dean had to go on Business meetings so I got to spend a lot of time in the hotel.

We always had the nicest

concierge who would be willing to make a little more effort for us to feel more comfortable.

I really love the free breakfast they gave, the other hotels I’ve been in always gives the basic breakfast to save some extra cash.

They had free parking with was a plus because we were staying for a while and Dean’s company rented out a car for him, so it didn’t cost us anything to park ...

• it at the hotel parking lot.

The rooms were beautiful, cozy and you don’t really get tired of it, believe me I know I was in my room during the majority of the trip.

I spend a lot of time in the hotel doing all the stuff the hotel made available but I just loved the fitness center although it may look unclean since people keep leaving their towels and stuff around.

But

believe me its great way to unwind and great way to get over your boredom.

The hotel’s location was really good, you wouldn’t know it considering their price, but it is, it’s easy to get transport and get to any sights to would like to see on your stay.

I really like the hotel, it’s comfortable and simple.

Overall it was a nice place to stay but you run out of things to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21903635500231/k2311a0319/3.19.09