Earthwise 60020 20-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric 3-in-1 Lawn Mower with Grass Bag  » Housewares  »
  • Then I bought 'Earthwise 60020 20-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric 3-in-1 Lawn Mower with Grass Bag' and am able to maintain my lawn by myself and keep the grass in whatever size I prefer to
  • There is a bag that collects all the grass that is cut and it is very convenient to dispose them off
  • I had seen my sister-in-law having problem collecting the grass as her lawn mower did not collect it properly and also the rolling was also not good and so when my lawn mower provided me these two things satisfactorily, I was very happy

• by seema mishra

It is so difficult to maintain a lawn and this I came to know after I shifted to my new house. I wanted to have a lawn and lot of greenery in and out of my house.

I have lot of indoor plants from the very beginning but I developed a beautiful lawn after I shifted and tried to maintain it in the first six months with the help of

a gardener but was not fully satisfied with the results.

Then I bought ‘Earthwise 60020 20-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric 3-in-1 Lawn Mower with Grass Bag’ and am able to maintain my lawn by myself and keep the grass in whatever size I prefer to.

This Lawn Mower has a lot of features in it and the button for grass cutting is very easy and comfortable.

The handle of the lawn ...

• mower is very soft, ‘V’ styled for comfort and ease and the grip is good and cushioned.

The wheels are also of very good quality and I don’t have to stop because it glides on the grass so smoothly and does its work efficiently at the same time.

There is a bag that collects all the grass that is cut and it is very convenient to dispose them off.

I

had seen my sister-in-law having problem collecting the grass as her lawn mower did not collect it properly and also the rolling was also not good and so when my lawn mower provided me these two things satisfactorily, I was very happy.

It also has the facility to choose how much of the grass you want to cut and its battery gives back up for almost 45 minutes at a stretch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531903635380231/k2311a0319/3.19.09