Call of Duty World at War  » Games  »
2.0
  • This is frustrating because I like being able to work with all the weapons
  • A lot of them see quite boring, and having tanks on every other map to me is just boring and stupid
  • I prefer actually using the guns more than hopping in the closet tank to be competitive with the rest of the people in the game with you

• by David Boston

Call of Duty World at War just hasn’t made with my expectations thus far. Call of Duty Modern Warfare at least for me was much more fun than the most current game. I don’t know the weapons don’t seem balanced out nearly enough in this game. Bolt Action Rifles aren’t consistent

what so ever sometimes one shot will get a kill and then next will barely hurt them. This is frustrating because I like being able to work with all the weapons.

The maps also just don’t seem to hit the spot with me that well either. A lot of them see quite ...

• boring, and having tanks on every other map to me is just boring and stupid. I prefer actually using the guns more than hopping in the closet tank to be competitive with the rest of the people in the game with you.

I’m not the only person who thinks this. My friends

and family have all made the same comments about how this game just isn’t as fun as lot of the previous version of Call of Duty and I hope that the next one will rejoin the ranks of having a blast when I play otherwise I may step away from the series.

Call of Duty World at War

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281903635200131/k2311a0319/3.19.09