Best Buy Lubbock, TX  » Shopping  »
5916 W Loop 289; Lubbock, TX 79424
  • But of course just like with anything all of these stores have some sort of problem that you have to deal with when you walk in
  • Of course I politely declined there help but after the tenth time being asked when I didn't need help I was just a bit annoyed (I didn't take it out on them though I assure you though) Another issue that I have with the Best Buy located in Lubbock is sometimes it's really hard to find certain things
  • Maybe it's just me being picky but I like my shopping experiences t not be stressful and it seems as if every time I walk into Best Buy I have something to stress out about

• by David Boston

Best Buy in Lubbock, TX isn’t a great store, nor is it a bad store. In all honesty it seems like just about every other Best Buy store that I have ever been in. But of course just like with anything all of these stores have some sort of problem that you have to deal with when you walk in. At least I did anyway. I find that when I need help, I can’t find any, and when I don’t there are always ten people asking me if I need help. Certainly this is probably just bad timing but none the less it’s quite annoying when I need to find something.

For example the last time I was in there I was looking for a new receiver to purchase

for my household and they didn’t have any boxes out of the one that wanted so f course I go looking for someone to help me see if there were in the back, and I waited for at least 10 minutes to find someone who wasn’t busy and I understand that there are other customers in the store but 10 minutes is quite a long time to wait just to ask someone if there are any more of something.

On the other hand and find this to be much more annoying than the employees being too busy to help. I was just browsing through the home theater speakers, and every time I turned around there was someone else right there asking if I needed help with anything. Of course ...

• I politely declined there help but after the tenth time being asked when I didn’t need help I was just a bit annoyed (I didn’t take it out on them though I assure you though)

Another issue that I have with the Best Buy located in Lubbock is sometimes it’s really hard to find certain things. Video Games seem to be the biggest pain for me and I assume it’s because people don’t like to put stuff back where they picked it from. But when I was looking for Call of Duty it wasn’t in the “C” section it was down on the other end in the “N”. But it would be nice if they sent some of their workers through more often to fix things up so it

wasn’t such a pain to attempt to find the game that they are looking for. I’m sure they lose a small amount of business because of this happening all the time.

Maybe it’s just me being picky but I like my shopping experiences t not be stressful and it seems as if every time I walk into Best Buy I have something to stress out about. It could from not being able to get help, to people trying to help too much. Or just not being able to find what I’m looking for and I end up spending twenty minutes trying to find something that should have take two minutes at the most. But it’s the nly large retail electronic store in town now that Circuit City is going under.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241903635190131/k2311a0319/3.19.09