Safeway Orange Cream Clear Sparkling Water
2.5
  • These Safeway sugar free flavored waters are enjoyed by many of my friends, but I personally find them to be much too sweet for my taste
  • Oh, and the best thing is, if you look real closely at the label, you will find that it is also quality and satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
  • One more thing, it is definitely better well chilled

• by Hawaii Reviewer

I am on a mission to find the world’s best flavored water, and this is not it. With that, I must add that this is certainly not the worst I have sampled lately. Read my other reviews for a critique of some of the worst tasting brands - yep, I have been unfortunate to have allowed them to touch my lips, but maybe another curious consumer can be spared. These Safeway sugar free flavored waters are enjoyed by many of my friends, but I personally find them to be much too sweet for my taste. They come

in a nice recyclable plastic bottle, and each flavor has a cute corresponding picture on the bottle to help you in selecting which fruit flavor you find most desirable.

Today, I am reviewing the Orange Cream Clear Sparkling Water Beverage. I do not know why, but the word CLEAR is the biggest word on the bottle and it is bolded. I find that kind of amusing. Do people really care most about clarity while searching for a flavored bottled bottle? Well, if you are looking for a CLEAR flavored bottled water, this one may be just ...

• the brand for you. Now, what makes it particularly clear? I do not know, and neither does the bottle explain. So, since this is not written very largely on the bottle, I feel obligated to tell you that this flavored water is a carbonated, and therefore sparkling beverage - just wanted to let you know in case you were not paying attention due to the enormous letters emphasizing this beverage’s CLEAR properties.

So, once again, the flavor of this beverage is NOT bad, but just a bit sweet for my taste. And, I have found it

to be popular amongst my friends. So, you may want to try it if you like flavored waters. It is caffeine free as it announces on the bottle (of course!) and it is sodium free and calorie free. Oh, and the best thing is, if you look real closely at the label, you will find that it is also quality and satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. So what have you got to lose? Go for it, if you do not mind a water beverage of the sweeter variety. One more thing, it is definitely better well chilled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903635070131/k2311a0319/3.19.09