O Organics Pomegranate Flavored Italian Soda  » Health  »
  • So, do not serve this classy Italian Soda too warm or your guests will be disappointed, I am sure
  • The pomegranate is a very unusual flavor that you may or may not enjoy depending on your personal taste, but there are many other wonderful and delicious flavors like lime and blood orange (my personal favorite)
  • I enjoy the sweet and bitter taste of the pomegranate flavor because I am a big fan of the antioxidant properties in Pomegranate fruit, and I have enjoyed the taste of pomegranate fruit juice for a long time
  • I think you may want to try another flavor first, because this one may be more of an acquired taste

• by Hawaii Reviewer

O Organics Pomegranate Flavored Italian Soda is imported from Italy and is a USDA Organic quality product. It comes in a cute sleek little bottle or can be purchase in the larger size bottle or by the case too. It is a nice carbonated substitute for colas or even champagne for those of you who do not drink for whatever reason. In fact it would be a nice thing to keep on hand for your guests who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.

When I first tried it, I was very thirsty, and the beverage was barely chilled.

I did not enjoy it very much at a just slightly cooler than room temperature, so I put it in the refrigerator to chill. I tried it again at a nicely chilled temperature, and it was lovely. So, do not serve this classy Italian Soda too warm or your guests will be disappointed, I am sure. The pomegranate is a very unusual flavor that you may or may not enjoy depending on your personal taste, but there are many other wonderful and delicious flavors like lime and blood orange (my personal favorite). I enjoy ...

• the sweet and bitter taste of the pomegranate flavor because I am a big fan of the antioxidant properties in Pomegranate fruit, and I have enjoyed the taste of pomegranate fruit juice for a long time.

I think you may want to try another flavor first, because this one may be more of an acquired taste. I would not want you to be turned off to this awesome line of organic Italian Sodas just because this particular flavor is unique. The pomegranate has a very sweet flavor, followed by a strong bitter aftertaste. Remember that this

is not a 100 percent fruit juice–it is an Italian Soda fruit flavored drink which contains very little juice (only 3 percent). So, if you have heard about the benefits of pomegranate juice, and are just jumping on the band wagon, go get real 100% pomegranate juice at Costco or somewhere that carries it. This beverage is more of a classy non-alcoholic treat to enjoy while dining with guests or for a special occasion. I do hope that you will find a flavor that suits you and that you will enjoy this soda as much as I do.

kathleen says :

Pomegranate flavored Italian Soda is the best in the world NO other soda comes close to it. Its taste is awesome. It has just enough selzer to be treated as a high-class drink rather than some other kind of soda. Its taste is unique and no other brand pomegranate soda comes close to how the Italians make this one. I`m only disappointed that I don`t know how to purchase it by the caseload. The store that I purchase it from, always seems to run out of this flavor. I`m very upset about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903635010131/k2311a0319/3.19.09