Maggie 2 Minute Masala Noodles
  • The first thing I noticed is that the ingredients is purely vegetarian

• by Hawaii Reviewer

I just discovered something better than cup of noodles or top ramen. I am so excited to share this find with you noodle lovers out there. Now, I don’t know how many of you reading this review have an Indian store near you, but if you do, keep reading. For those of you who aren’t sure, look in your phone book or ask around - almost every major city has one nowadays.

Okay, after you’ve located a store, buy some Maggi 2-minute noodles. Hey, it just occurred to

me that you can probably order them from an online Indian store if you’re interested in trying them. Best of all, they are only 75 cents, so if you do not like them as much as I do, you haven’t really lost much, and you can go back to your top ramen.

The first thing I noticed is that the ingredients is purely vegetarian. I am not a vegetarian, but I do not mind a healthy substitute once in awhile if they flavor is awesome like this.

• If you are a vegetarian, even better! Finally there is a quick inexpensive noodle dish for you that is not made with beef or chicken broth. But, like I said, until now, chicken cup of noodles was my favorite. So, this must be really tasty if I am bragging about it like this. And, no chicken broth, amazing!

I tried the Masala spicy noodles, and it was only mildly spicy, but what a great flavor it had. It comes in many other flavors though, and

my partner has tried them all. She says that every flavor is just as yummy, so be sure to try it if you can. And, I’ll make my way back to the Indian store soon just to be sure she’s right! Oh, one more thing ..try adding some frozen peas while cooking it. This really makes your noodles yummier and gives it a healthy flair. But, be sure to add just a tiny bit less water to make up for the frozen peas melting. Aloha!

tarun kumar says :

is maggie plus its massala a pure vegetrian dish

Galega says :

Hi Tarun,

There is no denying that Maggie is completely vegetarian dish. Though, there are some concerned about ingredients of its masala. I think, if you are a vegetarian, you can use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634990131/k2311a0319/3.19.09