Walgreen’s Solid Deodorant  » Health  »
0.5
  • I bought it because I believed it would be the equivalent to the Secret brand deodorant that I love so much and use on a regular basis
  • I was so disappointed that the label compared this stuff to Secret, when it is so obviously inferior to the Secret brand of deodorant

• by Hawaii Reviewer

This deodorant is just awful! I bought it because I believed it would be the equivalent to the Secret brand deodorant that I love so much and use on a regular basis. I went to Walgreen’s to purchase my favorite brand, Secret, when they were out of it. Instead of going to another store or waiting for them to restock with my deodorant, I made the mistake of buying this crappy substitute that is just horrible.

The funny thing is that it says right on the packaging

that it should be compared to Secret Powder Fresh. Please believe me when I tell you that no realistic comparison can be made. This crap is nothing like my favorite Secret Antiperspirant/ Deodorant! I was so disappointed that the label compared this stuff to Secret, when it is so obviously inferior to the Secret brand of deodorant. Let me tell you how it is different than the brand it claims to be modeled after.

First, it stinks! I mean, it is nothing like the powder fresh ...

• scent that Secret offers. I do not know how they can even compare the two. It is really pathetic that there are people in the advertising business for Walgreen’s who really believe that this deodorant has a fragrance even remotely similar to the original Secret brand deodorant’s aroma. I am appalled that they would make this claim and cause people to actually purchase this product based on this claim.

Maybe they fooled me into buying this time, but why would I dare try another Walgreen’s brand

toiletry knowing what an exaggeration this was, what a blatent misrepresentation it was? It will be difficult for me to trust another Walgreen’s substitute again. Especially if it is a personal item such as this.

Not only was the fragrance awful and nothing like the fresh powder scent that Secret offers, but it was obviously made with less quality assurance. The antiperspirant/deodorant solid fell apart and crumbled into several pieces after only using it a few times. It really is awful, and I hope you will head my warning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903634900131/k2311a0319/3.19.09