Rembrandt Flouride Mouth Rinse  » Health  »
1.0
  • This whitening fluoride mouthwash tastes really gross, and I would have to say that I would not recommend this particular brand to anyone
  • Unfortunately, after weeks of agony, the benefits of this mouthwash were never realized
  • It was very expensive and was a very unpleasant experience all for nothing
  • Now, I do not know what the scientific explanation is for this, but I am here to tell you that sucking on peroxide definitely does not cure dry mouth, and if it does, you are too busy trying to rid yourself of the horrible peroxide bubbles that you do not notice it, that's for sure

• by Hawaii Reviewer

This whitening fluoride mouthwash tastes really gross, and I would have to say that I would not recommend this particular brand to anyone. I really wanted a product that would do what it claims to do and taste at least bearable for the few minutes that you have to swish it around in your mouth in order to gain the benefits.

Unfortunately, after weeks of agony, the benefits of this mouthwash were never realized! I cannot believe that I went through all of the horrible discomfort of swishing this nasty peroxide tasting stuff in

mouth, and the hour or so of discomfort in my mouth from all the nasty peroxide bubbles and absolutely disgusting aftertaste of this crap with absolutely no noticeable results.

My teeth were NOT noticeably whiter after using this junk. It was very expensive and was a very unpleasant experience all for nothing. Well, maybe I still got some unnoticeable benefit from the extra fluoride rinse every day, but I still stick to my opinion that it was not worth it no matter what possible benefits I may have derived as a possible side effect of all ...

• my agony and discomfort!

Okay, I was really shocked by the label’s claim that this stuff “contains peroxide for longer lasting breath-freshening power.” I don’t know how peroxide bubbles killing germs can be called breath-freshening power, when all I wanted to do was throw up or rinse my mouth with a real mouthwash for any fresh taste to replace this horrible taste. It also claims to help prevent dry mouth. Now, I do not know what the scientific explanation is for this, but I am here to tell you that sucking on peroxide

definitely does not cure dry mouth, and if it does, you are too busy trying to rid yourself of the horrible peroxide bubbles that you do not notice it, that’s for sure!

Oh, one good thing about it is it is alcohol free. So, if you are one of those who drinks their mouthwash instead of swishing with it, you are in luck! You should stay far away from this horrible product. It is awful stuff - surely there is a better, more effective way to whiten your teeth. Find it! .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903634870131/k2311a0319/3.19.09