Johnson’s Tearless Puppy Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • So, I was happy to find this tearless, gentle shampoo to use on him
  • I like the fresh smell to linger so that everyone knows I have a clean dog

• by Hawaii Reviewer

I just love this doggie shampoo for my little toy poodle. I have had problems with some of the others leaving his coat kind of dull and dry. I have also had problems with other brands hurting his eyes.

So, I was happy to find this tearless, gentle shampoo to use on him. It actually says Tender Care Puppy Shampoo on the bottle and my dog is

6 years old, but it works very well on him so I do not think it matters.

He is a small and does not get as dirty overall as the bigger breeds. However, there are plenty of beach excursions, and this shampoo gets all of the dirt out of his hair while leaving his coat shiny and fresh smelling.

There are other tearless brands, but I really enjoy ...

• the fragrance of this particular brand (Perfect Coat). The name says it all.

He has the prettiest shiny black and tan curls after a bath, and he really seems to be invigorated by the smell. It is a nice mild baby powder scent that lasts for days after his bath.

I like the fresh smell to linger so that everyone knows I have a clean dog.

The ingredients contain Keratin for a strong healthy coat, and Jojoba oils to leave your dog feeling soft and fluffy.

I do not even use a conditioner on him because there is no need to prolong the agony of bath time if it isn’t necessary. This shampoo does a sufficient job without a conditioner but I suppose you could try the conditioning rinse if you want.

Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291903634840131/k2311a0319/3.19.09