American Baby Magazine  » Media  »
2.5
  • The first issue of one of them just arrived, and boy do I hope that the others are better
  • I am very disappointed in this American Baby Magazine
  • When I ordered it, I thought it was going to be a mom to mom, woman to woman magazine as they advertised it to be
  • There were only a few short articles, and not necessarily useful ones, and definitely nothing from mom to mom, woman to woman as they promised

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Okay so my partner and I are expecting a baby in a few months, so we are in the anxious, wanting to learn everything we need to know before the baby arrives, mode. I have recently ordered 3 magazine subscriptions which I hope to glean some important baby insight from.

The first issue of one of them just arrived, and

boy do I hope that the others are better.

I am very disappointed in this American Baby Magazine.

When I ordered it, I thought it was going to be a “mom to mom, woman to woman” magazine as they advertised it to be.

Instead I got a “advertisements to consumers, money spending suggestions galore to suckers” magazine.

There were only ...

• a few short articles, and not necessarily useful ones, and definitely nothing from mom to mom, woman to woman as they promised.

It really is a pretty cheesy magazine.

I can only hope that the articles in the next one are more substantial and that I will actually find something of interest that is not common knowledge which will increase

my knowledge base when it comes to babies.

I do not know what the other magazines that I ordered will be like, but it would be nice to find a good magazine for moms to be which is truly informative, instead of full of suggested adds to sell you stuff.

I will be sure to let you all know if I find one.

American Baby Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391903634830131/k2311a0319/3.19.09