Organics Healthy Green Tea  » Health  »
2.5
  • However, since it tastes so refreshing, I may as well pick the healthy ingredients over the others

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Organics Green Tea with Honey is a very refreshing beverage to have any time of the day. I even drink it at night sometimes, and it does not have the same effect of keeping me awake that other teas have often had on me. In fact, if you are looking for a drink with a boost to give you more energy, I would stick

to the more strongly caffeinated drinks. This one clearly has less caffeine than the black variety teas and colas. I have also had other green tea beverages that usually keep me awake. Arizona is one of them. Anyway, this O brand seems to have less caffeine in it because it certainly does not give me the kick that other drinks tend to ...

• confer.

This tea is totally organic of course, which is a nice benefit, but not necessary for me. However, since it tastes so refreshing, I may as well pick the healthy ingredients over the others. The honey flavor is very subtle and not at all too sweet. It is a very nice blend of tea and honey

Apparently the green teas have more

antioxidant properties and are generally better for you. The bottle contains 2 servings, so do not be fooled by the apparently low carbohydrates because you must double everything. So, if you double the calories on the bottle you are taking in 120 calories, 36 carbohydrates, and no fat. Not bad for a healthy refreshing beverage to cool you down on a warm summer’s day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903634820131/k2311a0319/3.19.09