Sinoloa Tortillas
  • Simply put, they are not the best tortillas in the universe as you would think by the way every store in the universe seems to carry them
  • I have never bought a batch that I have not thoroughly enjoyed
  • In fact, I think I am going to use it in place of moo shu pancakes the next time we have Chinese take out

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Sinaloa tortillas are the best! Now, there has always been a monopoly on the tortilla market by a company known as Mission Tortillas. Simply put, they are not the best tortillas in the universe as you would think by the way every store in the universe seems to carry them. Now, I do not know if Sinaloa brand

has made it to the mainland, but if it has not, I do think it should. It is one of the best tortillas I have tried this side of the Mexican border.

Unlike the Mission brand, Sinaloa tortillas always taste fresh. I have never bought a batch that I have not thoroughly enjoyed. Their flour tortillas melt in your mouth. You can taste the quality flour they use. These tortillas are soft and slightly moist when you first take them out of the package. Then, when you heat them up for burrito wraps or just to use as a compliment to any Mexican dish, they are so luscious, it makes your mouth water.

We ...

• Sinoloa Tortillas
      love them so much that we actually use them in place of the Indian Naan bread we usually enjoy with our curry dishes. It works just as well with Indian cuisine as it does with Mexican. In fact, I think I am going to use it in place of moo shu pancakes the next time we have Chinese take
      out!

Sinaloa also makes the best white and yellow corn tortillas too. We use them every time we make my famous turkey tacos which you can find a recipe for at reviewstream.com. Try it out if you have a chance, and I am sure you will enjoy it. I cannot say enough about the sinolla brand tortillas. Yummy, yummy, and always fresh!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634491231/k2311a0319/3.19.09