Walgreen’s Spearmint Mouth Wash
  • The first thing I noticed about this brand is that it tastes so much better than Listerine or Scope
  • So, this is the best feature of the spring mint flavor - mild and tolerable
  • I am obsessed with fresh breath, and I know it is busy ridding my mouth of bad germs while I sleep
  • So, if the other brands are too harsh for you to handle, definitely give the brand a try

• by Hawaii Reviewer

I just love this antiseptic mouth rinse. I have used several before this one, and have always cringed and hoped desperately not to swallow any of it while I was busy gagging. This walgreen’s brand is so much lighter on the tastebuds, and doesn’t burn near as much as the other

brands, but it still does the job. Keep in mind that I am only referring to the spring mint kind. I have not tried the other flavors in the walgreen’s brand.

The first thing I noticed about this brand is that it tastes so much better than Listerine or Scope. This makes it easier to swish it around in your mouth for awhile to give it a chance to kill the germs. So, this is the best feature of the spring mint flavor - mild and tolerable.

I also noticed that it lasts longer. My breath never felt as ...

Dylan Laidley says :

re : The first thing I noticed about this brand is that it tastes so much better than Listerine or Scope
Tastes so fresh it’s like you can feel it working 10/10 would recommend to a friend

Kyra says :

re : I am obsessed with fresh breath, and I know it is busy ridding my mouth of bad germs while I sleep
I agree I can’t sleep without brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341903634431231/k2311a0319/3.19.09