Finesse 2 in 1 Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I enjoy the smell of it, but that's about it
  • My friends actually noticed that my hair wasn't looking so nice when I tried this shampoo
  • I felt that I should use up the bottle because I paid for it
  • So, this shampoo is definitely not a self confidence builder for me

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Finesse 2 in 1 shampoo is not one of my favorite shampoos. I enjoy the smell of it, but that’s about it. It is one of those shampoos that leaves my hair feeling oily all day. I have tried several different Finesse shampoos for different styles of hair, but none of them made my hair feel nice. I always have a wet dull shine to my hair after using it, and

it feels oily.

My friends actually noticed that my hair wasn’t looking so nice when I tried this shampoo. I felt that I should use up the bottle because I paid for it. So, during that period, my friends told me that my hair had no body. Some friends even thought I got a haircut because my hair was dull and flatter. So, this shampoo is definitely not a self ...

• confidence builder for me.

I guess, there are a couple of good things about it. First, it may be that it is just a poor fit for my hair chemistry, and therefore might be a good choice for some people, I don’t know. And, if that happens to be the case, it is reasonably priced. Also, it lathers really nicely with only a drop needed. This means that the bottle

will last longer for you, and you will save money in the long run. So, if you still want to try it after reading this review, good luck to you. I do hope it works for you if you do. For now, I’m sticking to Pert’s 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner (Happy Medium). It does wonders for my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling dull and oily. Hope this helps!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903634401231/k2311a0319/3.19.09