Pert Plus Happy Medium Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using this shampoo for years, and I love it
  • I like the Happy Medium one with a 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner
  • I think that's because the conditioner does rinse out well

• by Hawaii Reviewer

I have been using this shampoo for years, and I love it. It comes in a green bottle and has a specific formula for different hair textures and conditions. I like the Happy Medium one with a 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner.

I have tried other 2 in 1 shampoos but they only make my hair feel oily or leave it feeling like there is a film in hair all day. The others also make my hair look dull.

I think that’s because the conditioner does rinse out well. Anyway, if you are tired of using both a shampoo and a conditioner, you should try Pert 2 in 1.

You just rinse your hair, apply only one solution, lather and rinse and you’re done. I am always in a hurry in the mornings, so it really helps to not have to shampoo my hair and then condition it after.

You’ll be amazed at what a time saver this is, and ...

• your hair can look nice too.

Pert 2 in 1 does not leave my hair with an oily feeling and does not leave a dull film on my hair like some of the others I’ve tried.

In fact, it leaves my hair feeling soft and full and looking shiny not dull. The other good thing about this shampoo is that you only need a very tiny bit in the palm of your hand for a good lather.

The bottle lasts a long time

because of this. Also, it is one of the cheaper brands overall, and it smells nice too.

I think if you try it, you’ll like it. Of course, this shampoo is not of the salon variety types.

I mean, if you are looking for a nice regular 2 in 1 shampoo for a decent price, it’s fine. If your hair is your life, you may wanna buy a more expensive fancy salon brand.

But, for the rest of us, there’s Pert.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903634391231/k2311a0319/3.19.09