Tapatio Hot Sauce
  • I love it on everything from quesadillas to nachos to burritos, but friends who have tried it have told me that they only like it on my famous turkey tacos
  • You will soon be able to find the delicious recipe on reviewstreams website under recipes
  • If you are expecting a southwestern type salsa or other type of chunky salsa, you'll surely be disappointed

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Okay so this hot sauce is very special. If you haven’t yet tried it, you should! It is very authentic Mexican style salsa. It is very hot, and should be used sparingly if you are a hot sauce sissy. I myself just pour it on, but be careful. I love it on everything from quesadillas to nachos to burritos, but friends who have tried it have told me that they only like it on my famous turkey tacos. You will soon be able to find

the delicious recipe on reviewstreams website under recipes. It is truly amazing! I hate to brag about my own food, but I have never had anyone tell me that they did not enjoy my turkey tacos. So, I feel confident bragging about them.

This hot sauce is the key ingredient for my tacos. I have tried other commercial brands, and have even tried homemade salsa, and my friends always notice that they miss the Tapatio Sauce. It has a unique flavor that is easily missed ...

• in my turkey tacos. When I say that it is a key ingredient, what I mean is that it completely blends with the ground turkey to enhance the flavors of the meat. I imagine it would do the same with any other ground meat, but you’ll have to let me know because I’m not changing the meat in my turkey tacos for all eternity. I do enjoy other meats, but just not in this dish.

If you are expecting a southwestern type salsa or other type of

chunky salsa, you’ll surely be disappointed. This is just a hot sauce. And, remember that only very little is needed. Once again, I don’t know how many dishes you would enjoy it on, so start with a tiny bottle. If you do not care for it on anything else, try it on my turkey tacos recipe and you will see why it works in that capacity. It is a blending of all the flavors involved like cilantro, tomatoes and other things that makes it so wonderful in this dish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634361231/k2311a0319/3.19.09