Sobe Life Water
1.5
  • I know that vitamins don't quench your thirst, but neither does this nasty tasting drink
  • Anyway, try it and decide for yourself, but I definitely give this drink a two thumbs down

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Sobe Life Water is a big joke as far as I’m concerned. I mean, the bottle is pretty, and the advertisements are appealing, but come on! It is an insult to our intelligence to pay that much money for water that tastes like it has some strange vitamin aftertaste. Why not buy a cheap bottle of multi vitamins to take everyday instead. I know

that vitamins don’t quench your thirst, but neither does this nasty tasting drink!

The tiny 16 ounce bottle it comes in (believe me, when you’re really thirsty, 16 oz is barely enough) is supposed to be 2 servings! And, the really pathetic thing about it is that each serving hardly contains anywhere near your required daily supplement of vitamins. I mean you are paying for ...

• water that only has 50% of your daily vitamin C requirement, 10% of your vitamin E, 5% of niacin, B6, B12 and Pantothenic Acid. That’s it! That’s all! And, you are drinking water with calories and carbohydrates just for this piddly little amount of supposed supplements.

The bottle says it is a vitamin enhanced water beverage. First off, I would hardly call that

an enhancement, and secondly, it tastes like crap! I do not know what they use to give it a so-called flavor (which is practically non-existent) but it does not taste healthy at all. Who wants to actually taste their vitamins anyway? I mean, the residual vitamin taste makes me sick. Anyway, try it and decide for yourself, but I definitely give this drink a two thumbs down.

Sobe Life Water
    Barb Ruocco says :

Where can I find a picture of the fish bottle ??????

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634351231/k2311a0319/3.19.09