Eating Right Butternut Squash Ravioli Frozen Dinner
  • If you have tried other healthy frozen foods, and been disappointed, I would suggest giving this brand a try
  • I don't know about the other entrees, but I really enjoyed this one
  • Try chewing a piece of walnut with a piece of squash and a snow pea all together for one of the best taste sensations you will ever experience

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Eating Right is one of my favorite brands of frozen dinners for watching my weight. When I have a week of unhealthy eating habits, I will eat 3 of their meals a day over the weekend, and I usually feel much better and healthier. It is a good way to not have to worry about how many calories are in the meals you prepare at home.

Counting calories can be a big pain in the okole’

(rear). Also, it is difficult to keep track of what you eat when you are eating out at fast food places during the day.

I mean, you can go to their respective websites to check if they have a calorie counter, but that takes time away from your busy schedule.

If you have tried other healthy frozen foods, and been disappointed, I would suggest giving this brand a try.

I don’t know about the other ...

• entrees, but I really enjoyed this one. It is so flavorful and easy to eat slowly as you relish every bite.

It is really important for me to enjoy my food. I eat much slower, and get full faster, when I am savoring every bite.

So this one is definitely delicious. Each ravioli is packed with flavor.

The butternut squash is so sweet and rich that it dazzles your taste buds. The

sauce is even more incredible.

It is a medley of unique vegetables, including snow peas and carrots, and it has a light, sweet drizzly sauce over it all. What a treat! Oh, I forgot the walnuts! Try chewing a piece of walnut with a piece of squash and a snow pea all together for one of the best taste sensations you will ever experience! I do hope you like it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634321231/k2311a0319/3.19.09