Red Baron 4 Cheese Deep Dish Frozen Pizza  » Food  »
  • Okay, the first thing I love about it is the crust, and there's lots of it, so it's a good thing that it tastes so wonderful
  • It is light and fluffy, but the outside was crisp the way I like it
  • I have had some deep dishes with not so good tasting crust, and it ruins the experience
  • This pizza is definitely one you should try

• by Hawaii Reviewer

If you are looking at pizza reviews, or reading this, you are most likely a pizza lover or know someone who is. I absolutely love a good pizza, and I hope this helps you to find yet another inexpensive way to enjoy one of your favorite foods. I tried this Red Baron Deep Dish 4 Cheese Pizza for the first time last night, and I was in pizza heaven.

In fact, I am craving it again today so I might just grab another flavor to try tonight.

Okay, the first thing I love about it is the crust, and there’s lots of it, so it’s a good thing that it tastes so wonderful. It is light and fluffy, but the outside was crisp the way I like it. This is because I cooked it right on ...

• the oven rack. Now, you could probably microwave it, and it may retain its good flavor that way, I’m sure it will not turn out crispy like it does when you go out to eat pizza.

Hey! I just checked the box, and it is NOT MICROWAVABLE. So, if you want a quick frozen pizza, then you’ll have to go with something like CPKs frozen pizzas. They are

awesome too, but I only cook them on the rack.

Lastly, the four cheese blend is incredible! There is plenty of it, and it tastes so good. I also like it because it is filling with the deep dish crust. I have had some deep dishes with not so good tasting crust, and it ruins the experience. This pizza is definitely one you should try. Hope you enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634311231/k2311a0319/3.19.09